Tuesday, August 17, 2010

E1 Update

Well, after a really shaky start -- what with add codes not working and Blackboard having a major malfunction -- we seem to finally be on track. It's good to see so many getting 1a done. It's the orientation quiz and critical to staying in the class. Every class has a "first session", and the orientation quiz is mine, so to speak.

I'm a little surprised, though, that the scores are relatively low so far. After all, the assignment listed exactly which files were used to create the test, and students were told they could have any of those files available to look up answers. I would have expected everyone to earn very near 100%. Lesson learned.

1 comment:

  1. I expected the same of myself. :) It was a little dissapointed to have missed what I did. There is nothing like having all of the material in front of you and still missing it. It will remind me to focus better and to refine my attention to detail. :)

    Jennifer Huerta

    ReplyDelete